Pictured from left to right, a portion of the Roux Library and the Isabel Walbridge section of the Seminar Buildings can be seen in the upper right of the photograph. Chapel is named after Annie Merner Pfeiffer (1860-1946). There are orange crayon markings in the white borders of the front of the photograph. Branding on back of photograph: "THIS PAPER MANUFACTURED BY KODAK"
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Florida Southern College Archives. Unfair use of these images is prohibited by the following policy: http://www.flsouthern.edu/library/mckay-archives/mckay-archives-digital-image-service.aspx . For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com .