There were two main fires that destroyed all the buildings in Auburndale: 1911 and 1913. Other similar pictures date the building to 1931 and settlers came to Auburndale in the early 1930's looking for work in the citrus industry. The building is still located at 241 Orange St, Auburndale, FL 33823 (but it now has a large parking lot in front and additional buildings. Date range is estimated based on these factors.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Florida Southern College Archives. Unfair use of these images is prohibited by the following policy: http://www.flsouthern.edu/library/mckay-archives/mckay-archives-digital-image-service.aspx . For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com .