This building was originally dedicated as the J. William Horsey Building. It was rededicated the Lucius Pond Ordway Building on March 9, 1956 after Lucius Pond Ordway, Sr. (1862-1948), former President of 3M. This photograph can, also, be found on page 7 of The Southern vol. 70 no. 19, March 8, 1957.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Florida Southern College Archives. Unfair use of these images is prohibited by the following policy: http://www.flsouthern.edu/library/mckay-archives/mckay-archives-digital-image-service.aspx . For questions or further information on this collection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .