Part of the roof of the William H. Danforth Chapel can be seen in the lower right corner of this photograph. Chapel is named after Annie Merner Pfeiffer (1860-1946). Branding on back of photograph: "THIS PAPER MANUFACTURED BY KODAK"
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Florida Southern College Archives. Unfair use of these images is prohibited by the following policy: http://www.flsouthern.edu/library/mckay-archives/mckay-archives-digital-image-service.aspx . For questions or further information on this collection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .