Chapel is named after Annie Merner Pfeiffer (1860-1946). A portion of the Polk County Science Building can be seen to the left of the Chapel. A portion of Danforth Chapel can be seen to the right of the Chapel. Branding on back of photograph: "A KODAK PAPER"
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Florida Southern College Archives. Unfair use of these images is prohibited by the following policy: http://www.flsouthern.edu/library/mckay-archives/mckay-archives-digital-image-service.aspx . For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com .