Annie Pfeiffer Chapel (Lakeland, Fla.); J. Edgar Wall Plaza (Lakeland, Fla.)
Chapel is named after Annie Merner Pfeiffer (1860-1946). A portion of the J. Edgar Wall Plaza (fountain) can be seen in the lower part of the photograph. Branding on back of photograph: "THIS PAPER MANUFACTURED BY KODAK"
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Florida Southern College Archives. Unfair use of these images is prohibited by the following policy: http://www.flsouthern.edu/library/mckay-archives/mckay-archives-digital-image-service.aspx . For questions or further information on this collection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .