Pictured from left to right: Dr. Ludd M. Spivey (President of Florida Southern College, 1925-1957) and two unidentified persons. The library was renamed the Thad Buckner Building sometime between 1969 and 1970.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Florida Southern College Archives. Unfair use of these images is prohibited by the following policy: http://www.flsouthern.edu/library/mckay-archives/mckay-archives-digital-image-service.aspx . For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com .