Photograph taken during Mr. Wright's visit to completed chapel. Metal plaque to right of Mr. Wright reads as follows: "ANNIE PFEIFFER 19 CHAPEL 41" Chapel is named after Annie Merner Pfeiffer (1860-1946). Pink discoloration at top left and bottom right of photograph. Branding on back of photograph: "THIS PAPER MANUFACTURED BY KODAK"
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Florida Southern College Archives. Unfair use of these images is prohibited by the following policy: http://www.flsouthern.edu/library/mckay-archives/mckay-archives-digital-image-service.aspx . For questions or further information on this collection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .