Pictured left to right: Frank Lloyd Wright, Robert D. Wehr (member of Florida Southern College faculty and construction superintendent), William Wesley Peters (on-site supervisor for Mr. Wright) and Dr. Ludd M. Spivey (President of Florida Southern College, 1925-1959). Photograph taken during Mr. Wright's visit to the completed chapel. Chapel is named after Annie Merner Pfeiffer (1860-1946). Branding on back of photograph: "THIS PAPER MANUFACTURED BY KODAK"
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Florida Southern College Archives. Unfair use of these images is prohibited by the following policy: http://www.flsouthern.edu/library/mckay-archives/mckay-archives-digital-image-service.aspx . For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com .